Family Videos

Hello to all our faithful viewers. Be sure to check out our YouTube channel. We try to update is as often as possible of videos of our adorable chillins. Or just check out the YouTube player at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Matters

Makayla has been doing much better since we got the mightly teething tablets! I also think finally the teeth have cut through. And once that happens it just gets better from there. She has been acting much better. Almost back to her normal self. We also got her this toothbrush thing you put on your finger and some kid toothpast and you can bruch your childs teeth. Since Makayla is eating almost everything we eat, and her teeth are almost all in. It is important to try to keep her teeth clean.
Kyle is super cute! He is really making sounds when I talk to him. He is also smiling. I call him "my morning boy," because in the morning he smiles the most. I think he may be a morning person. which would mean he is so far the only morning person in the family. He still wakes up every 5-6 hours at night to eat, then most of the time he goes right back to sleep. On Friday he got his shots. When Makayla got her shots, you wouldn't know by the end of the day that she had them. But Kyle hasn't been feeling good. And you can see where he got them because his leg is all red there. I have been told to rub it, it will hurt at first but it will help the mucels. I don't know if I can do it.
Bryan took some days off of work, and I think he is excited to go back. I think Bryan needs a break. lol.

No comments: