Family Videos

Hello to all our faithful viewers. Be sure to check out our YouTube channel. We try to update is as often as possible of videos of our adorable chillins. Or just check out the YouTube player at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Living Quarters

In order to save on gas, we have moved closer to work. We spent all day Tuesday moving and we are feeling it. I picked up the U-Haul truck at 10:30am, and with the help of My dad, my sister Lindsey, my neighbor Andy, and my friends Zuke, and Steve we had most of the place packed into the moving truck, a pickup truck, and two cars by 4:30pm. After that, there were two more pickup truck loads, and Heidi and I were all packed in by 2:30am then next morning :D YAY. I would like to thank all of you that helped in the moving process. I would especially like to thank Zuke and Mel for coming over last night to help unpack. It was a great blessing. The family room would have taken days to look how it looks now, and I'm sure the same applies with the kitchen. :D

No comments: