Family Videos

Hello to all our faithful viewers. Be sure to check out our YouTube channel. We try to update is as often as possible of videos of our adorable chillins. Or just check out the YouTube player at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

What I Have Learned

So I don't know who is aware of this, but the last two Thanksgivings, Christmases, New Years, and Valentines I have been pregnent. Now, I am not getting pregnent again...  for awhile. But I thought I would share some of what I have learned being preggers around the holidays. To start off, it was great. I ate and ate and ate, rested, then ate again...  Hey the baby needed food too. Really, out of all times thoughout the year this is the time to be pregnent. However this year I am not preggers and I noticing a lot of people talking about dieting around the hoildays. I think this is the worst time to diet. you have at lest 10 other months thoughout the year to not diet, but develop healthy eating habits. So if you aren't as lucky and can't pig out this time of year, you can at lest keep it under control and not engorge yourself, but at the same time not go on a diet. And if you have gained a couple extra pounds over the season you have 10 more months to work it off and develop good eating habits then you won't have to worry next season.

No comments: